YS-01 potential switch issue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got my new YS-01 and tested in pool. I noted that, at times, when the switch was in the on position the unit would not recharge or the focus light wouldn't work. Battery compartment dry, try again, would work. Then again, would stop working. Not sure what to make of this but leaving in 3 days for a dive trip. I can' recreate it by doing one specific thing (e.g. wiggle switch doesn't make it work all of a sudden) so I am not sure what it is. Batteries had a fresh charge and when it did turn on Ready lamp lit fast.

Anyone, manufacturer, other divers with experience with Sea&Sea have any input?

Thanks,

HI-
Sorry for the delayed reply, hopefully you were able to have your issue evaluated by your dealer in time for your trip. Any type of mechanical or electronics issue is hard to diagnose without having the unit sent into our service dept. If the switch continues to not function properly, please return the unit to us for warranty evaluation by following the instructions here: Sea And Sea USA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom