YS90TTL Auto Duo with G10 Ikelite Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lrossel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Sea&Sea team,

I own a YS90 TTL Auto Duo and I'm planning to buy a Canon G10 with Ikelite Housing.

I want to know if there is any way to get the TTL feature from the Strobe with this setup. I already know the Heinrichs Weikamp solution, but I want to know if there is a different solution from Sea&Sea or another manufacturer.

And, I want to give my congratulations to the engineers at Sea&Sea for this remarkable strobe. It was given me great shots for almost five years, working as the first day I went to dive with it.:thumb:

HI,
Thanks for the props, the 90 series is/was a great line of strobes.
TTL is not run by the strobes in a hard-wired setup. In other words, the strobe is "told" what to do by a TTL converter or the camera (in a film setup). You would need to have a TTL converter built-into the housing or in-line with the wiring for the YS-90 to give TTL.

Thanks Guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom