Zeagle Deluxe Signal Tube/DSMB, Innovative Scuba multi-purpose reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssidiv3r

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale one Zeagle Deluxe Signal Tube/DSMB with an Innovative Scuba multi-purpose reel. The tube measures more than 60” tall and 7” wide, with an oral inflate/deflate valve, over pressurization valve, and duckbill bottom opening to allow inflation from second stage.

One side is orange in color and the other is neon yellow.

There is a clear sleeve at the top for a glow stick, and the bottom has a webbing loop to attach a reel, spool or dive slate. It is held rolled up with a Velcro strap that I have modified by sewing on a pull-tab so it can easily be deployed with bulky wetsuit or dry gloves. The reel has 150ft of line and a stainless steel bolt snap.

I have taken this marker with me on about 100 dives with a vast majority of those in fresh water. After the few saltwater dives both were rinsed thoroughly. No leaks and no problems in the few times I’ve deployed them for training. I am selling them because I plan on switching to single-color DSMBs with dedicated finger spools.

Asking $45 for both or $35 for the DMSB and $15 for the reel, plus $5 for shipping and Paypal fees. Also available for local meet-up in Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770.

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

Sale pending.

---------- Post added September 4th, 2014 at 01:22 PM ----------

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/