Zeagle Fins... anyone uses them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coloradoscuba

Registered
Reaction score
Let me start by saying I have a Ranger BC and love it! It is versatile and bulletproof, I have been diving with it for about 7 years now problem free. Also I did try to do some research before asking how these fins are, nothing I found on the forum and nothing on the website other then a sizing chart. (Sorry Scott just trying to be honest)

The reason I'm interested in the fins is because it seems like fins are symmetrical for both the foot pocket and the blade, are feet and legs are not!

I think it was called the Teleoz Fin talked about being designed to fit the foot well and thus provide both comfort and exceptional power transfer.
(The Teleoz Fin Zeagle Systems - Scuba Diving Equipment Manufacturer)

So my questions to all the zeagle fans are:

1. EZ travel finz on the Zeagel web site the current Teleoz fins? (Mask Snorkels and Fins Zeagle Systems - Scuba Diving Equipment Manufacturer)
2. Does anyone have experience with these fins and opinions baised on that experience?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom