Zeagle N2ition Dive Computer feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
New diver, looking for a dive computer. liked the Suunto Gekko, however did not like that you could not download to PC and there was no back light. Does anyone have any feedback on the Zeagle N2ition, Or a recommendation on another. Looking for something very simple to use.

Look up reviews on the Cressi Archimedes II, Dive Rite Nitek Duo, TUSA IQ-700, Apeks Quantum. They are all the same computer and most people seem to really like theirs. I have the Cressi version and I'm very happy with it.

Jim

My wife has the Archimedes II. A very easy to use, capable computer.

I've heard that the NiTec keeps people in deco longer than some others. If you are not doing this type of diving, I dont suppose it matters.

You might want to ask Scott Zeagle in the Zeagle forum about his computer.... or call the company. Their customer service is wonderful and you may end up speaking with the guy that designed the computer. I've spoken with their reg designer in the past.

Jimmer, do you know where I maybe can get the download software for the N2ition?

I had the Nitek Duo, perfectly fine computer but I found it unacceptably conservative

These are quite old computers, bought mine in 2008. Are they still supported in any way?

Using my Dive Rite Nitek Trio on a regular basis and I'm very satisfied with it. May I ask what do you mean by unacceptably conservative ? I use it 99% of the time for deco diving (up to 60m), and never had the feeling to stay longer on deco that my buddies.

Using my Dive Rite Nitek Trio on a regular basis and I'm very satisfied with it. May I ask what do you mean by unacceptably conservative ? I use it 99% of the time for deco diving (up to 60m), and never had the feeling to stay longer on deco that my buddies.

NDLs for recreational dives, I dive Oceanic DSAT as a comparison

Ok, thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom