Zeagle N2ition Dive Computer reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverkun

Registered
Reaction score
Balmain NSW by way of Sheung Wan, Hong Kong and Ch
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been looking at the new Zeagle computer on the zeagle site and read the manufacturer threads - I like what I read about the features.

Anybody dive with one yet and have a review?

> How does the algorithm compare with Uwatech - more/less conservative?
> the MOD alert - I am assuming that is set for each gas mix seperately - is that correct?
> how are the buttons to use - do you have to jam on them to change modes, or do they function relatively easily?
> is the case well built/sturdy?

thanks in advance for your feedback!

To help with your research, it's the same computer as a Nitek Duo, IQ-700, Archimedes II (i think), and maybe one or two other models. Different name painted on the front, same stuff inside.

The TUSA hunter2, Apexs Quantum, Diverite Duo are all basically the same. They did have alot of problems with the early models, but there are 4 of us in the club that have been problen free for a couple years.

Hope it helps

Yep, same as the Cressi Archimedes II. This will be my third summer diving the Cressi, and never had a hiccup.

I own the DR Nitek Duo's and they are a great computer! I had 2 of the 'early' models act up--they were replaced and now have been in service for several years and function nice. My only wish is that the back lighting was a bit brighter....but otherwise I am sure the Zeagle stamped model is a good deal.

Has any one used the Archimedes II for any light "technical" diving? I was looking at a Vyper 2 but this has been beat up pretty well on the scuba boards. I did more research and have found very little regarding the Archimedes II. FYI... My wife and I both have Archimedes about 2 years old and have never had a problem with them. You just don't seem to find Cressi in the tech arena. Looking forward to any comments you may have. Regards.

Has any one used the Archimedes II for any light "technical" diving? I was looking at a Vyper 2 but this has been beat up pretty well on the scuba boards. I did more research and have found very little regarding the Archimedes II. FYI... My wife and I both have Archimedes about 2 years old and have never had a problem with them. You just don't seem to find Cressi in the tech arena. Looking forward to any comments you may have. Regards.

I will be using mine for Naui Tech 1, currently doing Intro to Tech. It's the exact same computer as the DR Nitek Duo, which tons of tech divers use.

I will be using mine for Naui Tech 1, currently doing Intro to Tech. It's the exact same computer as the DR Nitek Duo, which tons of tech divers use.
Thank you. That helps me make my decision. I used to have a Nitek 3 but sold it because I could no longer read the numbers and the due to their size and lack of a back light. Yep, I hit the big 50 and the eyes went to pot....I like the larger numbers and they are easier to read on my Arch. I. Thx for the post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom