For Sale Zeagle Octo Z $150 obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Austin McMurry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
  • New in box!!!! $150

High flow QD connections for air supply

• Corrugated hose disconnect (So Octo-Z can easily be stored with regulator.)

• Corrugated hose rinse connection. (Allows a garden hose to be connected to the BC for easy effective rinsing.)

• Light but rugged design

• Balanced inflation valve, for easy use and precise BC fill-rate control. (The BC can be orally inflated through the Octo-Zs mouthpiece.)

• Both QD and corrugated hose fittings rotate (even under pressure) for easy, comfortable placement of the Octo-Zs body.

• Ergonomic placement and contrasting colors make the Inflate and Deflate buttons easy to find, distinguish and operate.

Attachments

• 7332DEAC-9D03-4ADE-AA1F-75C3F62B3975.jpeg
    7332DEAC-9D03-4ADE-AA1F-75C3F62B3975.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 114
Good luck with that.....I know....I'm kicked off of SB...

I’m becoming a zeagle fan but even thought it’s new it isn’t “new” octo inflators are fine and I use one often especially when traveling but they don’t sell used for much, I bought a new Atomic here for $100, the range is usually $80 to $150.

I’m becoming a zeagle fan but even thought it’s new it isn’t “new” octo inflators are fine and I use one often especially when traveling but they don’t sell used for much, I bought a new Atomic here for $100, the range is usually $80 to $150.
Ah ok, I gotcha. I saw they were on eBay for $245 so I figured $200 was a steal. Y’all are educating me though. I’ll drop it to $150 and eat the $100 difference

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom