Zeagle or Huish dealer in Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm at Beqa Lagoon Resort in Fiji and somehow, the elbow has been broken on my Zeagle Express Tek. Who carries Zeagle or even wings in FIji? I hope I'm not stuck diving a Poodle Jacket the whole time.

As close as I am to being neutral, I might channel my early days and dive without the bladder. I'm coming up at the boat anyway, and I really, really hate poodle jackets. :D

I'll do a shore dive this afternoon... if nothing else, I can walk out. :D :D :D Gorgeous diving yesterday.

@tbone1004 I'll be old school without a bladder but with a Halcyon SMB, a Shearwater Teric, a Descent, Deep 6 fins, Atomic Regs, mondo LED lights and a GoPro 7. Full retro, right??? :D :D :D

31y775.jpg

I carry a complete BCD inflator assembly in my save-a-dive kit, so I don't have to radio the 'states' for spare part leads when diving the 3rd-world. :)

@scubafanatic That would not have helped. The elbow has been separated from the BCD. Hose, no hose, it will not hold air. I need a bladder.

Back
Top Bottom