Zeagle Ranger on Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arioc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,

Has anyone tried to attach the harness of the Zeagle ranger onto a backplate? Is it actually possible to do without make new holes in the harness and/or backplate?

Hopefully someone who's done something similar can shed some light on this. The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to put a different brand wing on the harness and this seems like the easiest solution.

I was not happy with my ranger either. Just sell it. They have a great rep. and resale value.:)
A proper harness, (one piece w/crotch strap is far more comfortable, modular and secure. Too much advice on SB to add to. I went SM but you don't have to.
Cheers :cheers:

I was not happy with my ranger either. Just sell it. They have a great rep. and resale value.:)
A proper harness, (one piece w/crotch strap is far more comfortable, modular and secure. Too much advice on SB to add to. I went SM but you don't have to.
Cheers :cheers:
Well I like the harness a lot, just don't really like the horseshoe wing.

This doesn't really answer your question but you can add a Zeagle Backplate to a Ranger - at least you could a few years ago since it was one option for mounting doubles on a Ranger.

Also use any of their wings with their backplates. BCs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom