Zeagle rep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I am guessing that if there isn't a rep from Zeagle that supports this forum now, it really isn't "Q and A for scuba manufacturers"...............too bad as I needed an answer from Zeagle and hoped to be able to at least start here

Is there a Zeagle rep that still checks in here occasionally?

Thanks

If you want, you can speak with a Zeagle dealer of several years standing. That may get you the answers you need.

So I am guessing that if there isn't a rep from Zeagle that supports this forum now, it really isn't "Q and A for scuba manufacturers"...............too bad as I needed an answer from Zeagle and hoped to be able to at least start here

What's the question ?

Not since Dec. 2014 afaik.

http://www.zeagle.com/support/contact-us

Contact Us
We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our highly trained team of Customer Care Representatives are available to help answer any questions, assist with your orders and troubleshoot for you.

To get in touch with one of our Customer Care Representatives, please call or email us.

Toll Free: 888-270-8595
International: +1-714-375-1433
Fax: 714-375-1435
Email: sales@huishoutdoors.com

For warranty, repair and service work, or for general mail, please use the following addresses.

UNITED STATES
Warranty, Repairs and Service
1540 North 2200 West
Salt Lake City, UT

Yes - The issue is that my wife has a Zeagle Concept BC that was purchased many years ago from a local dive shop that is no longer in business. The webbing at the top of the BC at the neck area has started to pull apart and I am trying to figure out what it takes to get it fixed. Guess I will give them a call and see.

Last edited:
Zeagles have a lifetime warranty so it might be covered under that. I'd either give ScubaToys a call or call Zeagle directly. I know you didn't buy from ScubaToys, but they often provide help in circumstances like this.

We apologize for the radio silence. We have gone through some transitions, and we neglected our Q&A forum. However, we are back up to speed and encourage you to post your questions here, send us a Facebook message, or contact our customer service team directly.

Just to give an update for those that might be interested:

I contacted Huish and shipped the Zeagle BC to them. They repaired the BC and did a check out/inspection of the BC and shipped it back to me all under warranty with no problem.

The guys that I talked to there were very helpful. Overall a very positive experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom