Zeagle Slimline Co-Pilot Console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B Lo

Contributor
Reaction score
I am the first owner of a Zeagle Slimline Co-Pilot Console. I bought it May 14, 2010 and have the original receipt. It has approximately 40 dives on it and has been well taken care of (e.g., not dragged on anything and rinsed & soaked following every dive outing). I paid $179.99 at the time I bought it in 2010. I decided to replace it with an air integrated computer (Atomic Cobalt 2). Otherwise, I would keep it.

Zeagle lists the specs as follows:

Depth gauge

• Max Depth indicator
  • 220 depth scale
  • Easy to read dial
  • Large, luminous gauge face
Compass

• Top or side reading
  • Quick responding
  • Reads accurately over a wide tilt range
Pressure Gauge

• Accurate and reliable Bourdon tube design
  • 5000 PSI / 300 BAR scale
  • Visual low air indicator

I have no idea what these go for but I'd like to have a fair deal for both me and the buyer. Any idea what these go for? $90? Is that high? Low?

I can add pictures if desired. Cash, money order, or certified check are all accepted methods of payment. Credit card is not my preference (due to fees) but will be accepted. I live just south of Cocoa Beach, FL if local pickup is desired.

Here are some photos of the console. Please note that it is made in Italy, not China!

Zeagle Co-Pilot-.jpgZeagle Co-Pilot--2.jpgZeagle Co-Pilot--3.jpgZeagle Co-Pilot--4.jpg

I am assuming this the the same one you have listed on Ebay Will you ship to Canada (Buyer pays of course)?

Yes, it is. I didn't want to link to eBay, as I don't wish to violate any forum rules. I would be happy to ship to Canada but actual shipping costs and duties/customs fees (if any), would be your responsibility. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

---------- Post added March 31st, 2014 at 08:31 PM ----------

Please note that this will ship with a high pressure spool so that you will not have to buy one for this item.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom