zeagle status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lxdawg25

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been searching for a ranger to try on in my hunt for a new bc and a lot of places that I have called have told me that zeagle has stopped sending out bc's and they can't get any to keep in stock. What gives? I will point to divers supply told me this but they were not the first shop to say as much

I have been searching for a ranger to try on in my hunt for a new bc and a lot of places that I have called have told me that zeagle has stopped sending out bc's and they can't get any to keep in stock. What gives? I will point to divers supply told me this but they were not the first shop to say as much

Under their new "Core 100" program, Zeagle guarantees to dealers that they have stock on most of their big name products, like the Ranger BCD, and the Flathead regulators.

Thank you for the quick response. This is why I came here instead of relying on someone over the phone from a dive shop I don't really know. Thank you and I look forward to getting my first zeagle product.

As an aside, you may want to update your dealer list on your website, I know now for GA and SC many of the listed dealers are out of business.

I would be willing to bet that the majority of the time a dive shop says they cant get something from a manufacturer it is due to the shop being on credit hold rather than the manufacturer not having the item in stock.

I confirmed with the warehouse in Salt Lake City before the weekend started but I didn't get back to this thread in time before clocking out, we have stock in Rangers and nearly all other core BC models for all standard sizes. If a shop ordered a BC it should be shipping ASAP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom