Zeagle Stilletto BCD for sale LOWERED PRICE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tejasmtb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Up for sale is my lightly used Zeagle Stilletto BCD. It is a size medium with a stock 35LB lift wing. For reference I am 5'10" 175lbs, 32" waist, 42" chest and there is still some room to expand. This BCD has 10 dives on it and all of them in fresh water. It has been cleaned and stored indoors in a climate controlled closet since I bought it new a year ago. There are zero flaws or damage to the BCD and it functions as it should. If I told you it was NIB and had never seen water you would probably believe me, that's how flawless this BCD is.

I am going to dive a BP/W now and would like to offset the cost a bit with the sale of the Stilletto. I am asking $325 shipped to the lower 48.

PM with your email address or phone number (for picture messaging) if you would like some pics.

Thanks for looking,

Tejas

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom