Zeagle Wicked Lite Ranger BCD reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Smit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When the wicked lite first came out there was some discussion but it's been quiet since then. I'm looking for a new BCD and am considering the wicked lite. I live in Kansas so I need a travel friendly BCD.

Has anybody got any diving experience with this BCD now that it's been out for a while?

I have some history with the Wicked Lite because about 30 years ago a very similar light weight comfortable weight integrated BC from Zeagle started the revolution to "Diving without a weight belt"
The Lite is a better built modern version of the Zeagle Alpha, but very similar to the classic.
There are a TON of Alpha's still being used today and many old crusted salty guys around here would not consider replacing their orrigional "Lite's"
So yes, I have some experience with it. They dive really well.

I've just ordered a couple from LeisurePro for myself and my other half, along with A700+MK17s, Air2 Octos and Atom v3s.

I'll let you know how we get on.

Last edited:
I've just ordered a couple from LeisurePro for myself and my other half, along with A700+MK17s, Air2 Octos and Atom v3s.

I'll let you know how we get on.

Please make sure to post a review when you return. I use an oxyxcheq ultralte plate with mach v wing but often get asked about other lite weight options from people that travel with me.

Back
Top Bottom