For Sale Zeagle Zena BCD $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sethmgold

New
Reaction score
I believe this is an old style Zeagle Zena. It's excellent condition. Always rinsed after each use and stored inside. No rips, tears, leaks or loose stitching. The inflater works. Dual tank straps and weight pockets.

It was used by my daughter when she was about 14. There's no sizing on it but my daughter is small, please the see the pictures. The straps are adjusted about 1/2 way. If you live in SoCal you're welcome to try it on.

I realize it's hard to estimate sizing, so, if you buy it, and it doesn't fit, you may return it within 10 days for a refund, less shipping. To be clear, you will not be refunded on any shipping charges.

I'll ship UPS or Fedex which ever is cheaper & only charge actual shipping. Packed weight is 10 lbs and box dimensions are 19 x 12 x 11. UPS from Los Angeles to NYC is $36.29 as a ballpark.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 120
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg