Zeagle Zena fit and sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

x98bjv

New
Reaction score
I need some fit advice from anyone familiar with the Zeagle Zena BCD. I gave my measurements to my LDS and they custom ordered a Zena that came back with a 2XL vest, XL front panel and 2XL straps. Well, let me just say I'd have to be 6'8" large dude to fit into that monster.

I've now determined that I need a size medium shoulder, and I can wear the other components as they are now, but everything is cinched down as tight as it can go and the bust is still too big. So I know I want to size down the front panel to probably a large but I need to know if I do that, will that also size down the waist? I'd like to have a smaller waist fit so I don't have to cinch it the entire way. I'm afraid if I size down the front panel AND the vest, that it will be like I'm going down two sizes. Advice?

Back
Top Bottom