Zeitgeist & Zeitgeist addendum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milkathecow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Mallorca - Illetas - balearic islands spain
hi everyone,

I have come along 2 movies which have made me think a lot on the various systems we are living in... the economical model, the role of money, of the scarcity of things in our civilisation... the fact that we tell us that ressources are not going to last long... but that we say that we can't find a solution... and then by surprise we have an industrial coming along with something he can market at a specific moment...

I feel that we are not at all focusing on solutions, but only on problems... we are somehow fooled into something we think is really going to work, but by a handful of human beings who strongly believe that they can empower the world...

those 2 movies were quite interesting... the first one is quite hard... beware, and the second one opens the eyes of quite a few things happening around the world and having happened in a long time.

It takes quite a lot of strength to accept that this might be true... but if we ask around and with the internet it's quite easy to get hold of people out of our countries and belief system... we can do it somehow.

We could use this thread not to fight over it, but to provide documentaries and other independant information channels to spread a word of wisdom and hope in our skills, and in the human mankind.

Movie link : Zeitgeist - The Movie
Download links : Zeitgeist - The Movie (legal & official)

covers the money making process, how the whole monetary system works more in depth, and the manipulation on governments etc. a few ideas follow on their project but imho there it's a little utopic as it's given.

I actually thought that the 2nd one was a really good follow-up to the first one, a real addendum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom