Zen Macro Port for 45mm lens and Olympus Housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Zen Macro port for Panasonic/Leica 45mm macro lens. Can be used on all Olympus PEN housings (E-PL1 to E-PL5) and the Olympus housing for the OM-D (you can buy an adapter from Zen).

Excellent condition, both port and glass. Shown mounted on my E-PL2 housing.

New $400

Asking $300 and at 300 will include FREE shipping in USA. Housing with macro port showing lens.jpg

Bump for this port, great condition! Also, I can sell the 45mm lens as well if anyone is interested in a package. The lens sells for $700 new. My lens is "mint" and basically in new condition, with pouch, box, papers, caps. Will offer lens and port for $900. This is a fantastic set-up for ultra-macro. In 35mm terms, you are getting 2:1 magnification at a good working distance. The quality of the lens is simply outstanding and the image stabilization is great. This is the best macro for the PEN series becauee the in-body stabilizer is not as good as the one in the lens. If you want more info or are interested please send me pm.

Bump for this great macro system set-up. Olympus PEN or OM-D shooters with Oly housings will be well served by this combination. Open to reasonable offers.

Bump for this great macro set-up. Reasonable offers considered but please no low-balls.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom