Zero Gravity - Fantastic Cave Dive Support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jebernot

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute and express how pleased I am once again with my stay at Zero Gravity in Puerto Aventuras while cave diving in Mexico. As a cave instructor who also dives and travels it is great to find professionalism in the industry. They own their own compressor so no concerns about the tanks having to go out to a central fill station. The apartments upstairs are great and really create a one stop shop for cave diving in Mexico. I am always glad to get back to my own facility in north Florida but their shop is fantastic and made my latest trip effortless. I would highly reccommend them for anyone going to cavern dive or cave dive in the Yucatan.

I couldn't agree more. As well as their facility, their training and leading dives is absolutely top notch too. And good coffee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom