Zoop is simple???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarionT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is my second dive computer and I cannot access the Log Book. Am I stupid? The mode button seems difficult to press due to the plastic face cover and I can't follow the instructions to find my dive record which was so easy on my Uwatec. In the water the Zoop is fine though doesn't bleep at me like the Uwatec did. Help!

Press MODE to go to menu
Press TIME to go down one to MEMORY
Press MODE to select MEMORY
Press TIME to go down to LOGBOOK
Press MODE to select LOGBOOK

Ta'dah!

Thanks for your help guys. However after watching the tutorial I still can't scroll through the dives when I get into the logbook. Maybe I need to check there is nothing wrong with the computer. Marion

After you have followed KD8NPB instructions and selected logbook you need press mode again or it will only show the last dive. Press mode and you can then use the Time and plan buttons to scroll up and down through the dives. Once you find the dive you want to see in detail press mode again to select that particular dive. Of course could be faulty but I suspect it is user error, it is a little confusing initially, have another play, if you still cannot find stop into your LDS and get them to show you. Good luck.

PS. If getting into a shop is difficult, PM me I'd be happy to walk you through it via Skype.

Thanks very much for that. Have tried again and still get only Dives 1 and 2 so will go to the dive shop and see whether they can confirm or otherwise the full log. Marion

Thanks very much for that. Have tried again and still get only Dives 1 and 2 so will go to the dive shop and see whether they can confirm or otherwise the full log. Marion

it is a little confusing initially, let us know how you get on. Like I said could be issue with computer but more likely to be user error:wink:

This is my second dive computer and I cannot access the Log Book. Am I stupid? The mode button seems difficult to press due to the plastic face cover and I can't follow the instructions to find my dive record which was so easy on my Uwatec. In the water the Zoop is fine though doesn't bleep at me like the Uwatec did. Help!

I agree. Suunto make great computers that are robust and reliable for the most part but their user-interface people should be sent back to school. The menus are horrible.... absolutely horrible.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom