ZS25 color balance not up to par

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scorman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone had problems with the underwater setting on the ZS25 being not very effective if at all??
I moved up from the ZS10 which had some great color balance right out of the camera.

Stew Corman from sunny Endicott

I used the model in-between (zs20) and the zs10. I found the manual white balance much more reliable in both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the model in-between (zs20) and the zs10. I found the manual white balance much more reliable in both.

By "manual" do you mean setting the camera underwater insitu with a white target?
Ever try the warm setting under lighting menu?

Looks like I will have to do some experiments next trip
Stew

Overall like with every camera, trying and more trying is necessary to get decent results but I am very happy with the setup. I also took HD video with the red filter and they turned out to be very nice of good quality. When zooming however you can hear it on the video but that does not bother me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom