ZS3 Housing WARNING!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

an unfortunate incident and i feel for you.

i never had an issue with mine and am using an OEM tray with double handles..focus light is ok if it is light so it could be that yours was top heavy with a few knocks as well..i never leave my setup in a bucket with others..a quick rinse will do then lonely tub soak after last dive...i need to replace the batteries in between dives as i use high speed high area focusing for vid.

the new TZ10 is out btw with casing and manual controls though not sure abt u/w mode manual settings.

However if you really feel you want to continue with this model ZS3 and have a more solid case. go for 10G marine case..aluminum with double o ring..
Which OEM tray are you using? I didn't see any trays made by Panny.

Update:
I found that a thin washer between my tray and the housing did the trick. Glad to hear that I'm the only fool that killed his ZS3, but on par with my lifetime track record.

So I guess I'll revise my comment:
Befre using a tray on a Pani ZS3 housing check it carefully in the sink without the camera in it :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom