Hola from San Francisco, California..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weeewake

New
Reaction score
Hiya awesome diving people:

I'm not a certified scuba diver yet... but can't wait to get there..

Just finished my knowledge development and the written exam with Raj at Aquatic Discovery in Santa Clara. Raj is an awesome instructor - highly recommended.

Doing my confined water dives this week with Raj - I'm sure it'll be awesome!

And then over to Miami and the Keys to finish up my ocean dives.. BTW - thanks to all the awesome posts here, I have some great leads on good instructors to go with.

Ooh! I'm excited..

Will keep you folks posted on my adventures..

Cheers!

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

Make sure to check out our local NorCal Forum.

Are you going to dive our local waters? We have some of the most amazing reefs here.

Hi there,

Welcome to Scubaboard.

Please post an introduction in our local NoCal forum and say to your neighbors :)!

Do your ocean dives here. Everywhere else will be a piece of cake!
I would agree with that since the check out dives are not "really" fun dives. Plus you are not wasting precious vacation time and money, on your knees doing drills. Either way continue to do those drills even after they are second nature. Lets see if you get bitten by the underwater bug like the rest of us here on the board :)

Good for you. Scuba is an incredible experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom