Hello from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cr92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I've lurked on Scubaboard for a while now, but finally made an account since I am stepping foot into underwater photography and I am trying to buy used gear as I can. I've enjoyed reading all kinds of subjects on here for years now. I especially appreciate the forums for drysuit diving tips on how to stay warm. I am sure my journey here will continue and accelerate as I step into tech diving with aims to cave dive some day.

Hello all,

I've lurked on Scubaboard for a while now, but finally made an account since I am stepping foot into underwater photography and I am trying to buy used gear as I can. I've enjoyed reading all kinds of subjects on here for years now. I especially appreciate the forums for drysuit diving tips on how to stay warm. I am sure my journey here will continue and accelerate as I step into tech diving with aims to cave dive some day.
Hi cr92, welcome aboard! Where in Colorado are you located? Would love to have you join our group for some social diving or con-ed! Can help with drysuit questions, with over 1000 drysuit dives!
We have tech, CCR and cave Instructors and enthusiasts in our group too

Hi cr92, welcome aboard! Where in Colorado are you located? Would love to have you join our group for some social diving or con-ed! Can help with drysuit questions, with over 1000 drysuit dives!
We have tech, CCR and cave Instructors and enthusiasts in our group too
Hi Divedoggie! I'm in the Denver metro area. I did my XR foundations and Rec Sidemount with A-1 Scuba in Littleton.

Hi Divedoggie! I'm in the Denver metro area. I did my XR foundations and Rec Sidemount with A-1 Scuba in Littleton.
Great! A1 is an excellent store. We’ll stay in touch and maybe get together for some local dive events.

Great! A1 is an excellent store. We’ll stay in touch and maybe get together for some local dive events.
I would love that! I also have the year membership for Blue Hole, so my brother (dive buddy) and I are trying to get down there for practice much more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom