Oops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI-er

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This one had me scratching my head. It was also the most amusing comment directed to me on a moderated post in over 20 years of forums.

Did I really write "pubically"?

Total Freudian slip right there.

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpeg
    IMG_1632.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 51
So, while there may or may not be a Scuba Police, there certainly is a Grammar Police....

So, while there may or may not be a Scuba Police, there certainly is a Grammar Police....
Negative, ghost rider. He was a spelling cop.

This one had me scratching my head. It was also the most amusing comment directed to me on a moderated post in over 20 years of forums.

Did I really write "pubically"?

Total Freudian slip right there.
Sounds like someone is trying to edit the fun out of the forums 🤔😁

Back before I moved to New Mexico to be a ski bum, I worked in the Texas legislature. My last four years was as legislative director for a state rep. who was a member of the PUBLIC education committee. We in the office had to type that word a lot. After an intern replied to an e-mail from a local paper and accidentally dropped the "L" I had the IT department remove the word PUBIC from spell check on all the computers in the office so it would indicate misspelled any time someone typed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom