Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have several buddies that are currently flying it. They love it. They all said the ground school was the best ever also.

Let's say that the training has been..... interesting.

It's probably a good thing that I've flown the jet and taught on it before!

R.

When we went to Palau in November 2014, we flew LAX - HNL - GUM - ROR on UA, and on the return flight the ROR - GUM flight makes a stop in Yap. The Yap stop was the silliest thing we've ever seen - the left side of the plane had to deplane, take all their carryons, and go through security again. Everyone on the right side of the plane remained on board. The local Yap security forces came on board and inspected the empty overhead compartments on the left side of the plane, and seat cushions on both sides. It made absolutely no sense, but is apparently typical

We flew all the way without spending the night in Guam, and were tired when we finally got to Koror

The United LAX - HNL and HNL - GUM legs were on the most tired, stripped out 777 imaginable. No entertainment system and minimal service. I think the flights to GUM on United are mostly non-revenue seats. I heard flying through Tokyo is a much nicer experience, even if it takes longer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom