Blackbeard Cruise review for 05/2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to view my pictures and videos at the end of the day. I understand that there's a TV and DVD player, do you know if it's set up with a card reader or similar so that divers can watch their shots? Did anyone do this during your week aboard?

I believe there was the ability to this, but it's in the very small common room. It's pretty crowded in there with the people that have their bunks there and it's off the kitchen.

I have not seen people using the tv for pics but people do bring laptops. We use our I pad for go pro pics.

Never had a problem with NDL's even with my wife's Zoop. SI' s are long enough that it is not an issue.

We will be on Blackbeards first week of Oct. Can't wait!!

Sea Explorer had a small ~20" flat panel in the galley but I didnt look at its inputs to know what is available we spent all of our free time drinking beer and telling lies on the top deck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom