Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or, Cuba, anyone for a road trip the week prior? I've been GCC at least 6 times..and although I'd miss Singh's Roti, the idea of going to Cuba while it's still relatively pristine is sorta appealing.

And you know what's sorta funny? My Avitar is from the rock garden at Little Cayman Beach Resort :)

Have fun everyone, we spent 2 weeks in August in `13 and `14 on the Brac. Good times! For the more adventurous there is a lady who makes key lime and coconut pies to die for. Last trip we ordered them before we landed, lol. She has flyers up in the local supermarkets.

If you're flying American check your flights. Depending on your itinerary AA just did a flight dance on our Surge weekends. Messed my itinerary up badly including my Cayman Airways flights. I lucked out and got everything rebooked on the same dates, but it's going to make for some long travel days. GRRR...:mad:. Good luck. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom