ScubaBoard SURGE 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've done Atlantis (Puerto Galera but not Dumaguete). Loved every second and always wanted to do Dumaguete. But I also want to do Tubbataha if we are going to spend another 4 days just for travel. And we still have not done my dream of Lembeh to Raja Ampat on a liveaboard. Same travel to get there. So why am I still willing to pull trigger on this trip?
Even worse it fall between Roatan in August and Socorro in March!! Oh well, who needs to retire...... we have credit cards!!!!

We've done Atlantis (Puerto Galera but not Dumaguete). Loved every second and always wanted to do Dumaguete. But I also want to do Tubbataha if we are going to spend another 4 days just for travel. And we still have not done my dream of Lembeh to Raja Ampat on a liveaboard. Same travel to get there. So why am I still willing to pull trigger on this trip?
Even worse it fall between Roatan in August and Socorro in March!! Oh well, who needs to retire...... we have credit cards!!!!
So many places and so much time... We'd love to have you join us!

Did you know with a ScubaBoard Event,
you get the best prices that you can find anywhere
in addition to event perks?

If you love to travel, dive, and have fun with like-minded adventurers,

then you're ready for this diving and fun adventure in
Jan. of 2024 when ScubaBoard.com
heads to the Philippines with our hosts
Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards!

The event is currently on sale, spots are limited,

and we would love for you to join the Crew!
Grab this incredible deal of over 20% savings before it's gone.

Click for details!
ScubaBoard SURGE 2024 Philippines Package Details

:cool::clearmask::diveflag::clearmask::cool:

Did you know with a ScubaBoard Event,
you get the best prices that you can find anywhere
in addition to event perks?

If you love to travel, dive, and have fun with like-minded adventurers,
then you're ready for this diving and fun adventure in
Jan. of 2024 when ScubaBoard.com
heads to the Philippines with our hosts
Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards!

The event is currently on sale, spots are limited,

and we would love for you to join the Crew!
Grab this incredible deal of over 20% savings before it's gone.

Click for details!
ScubaBoard SURGE 2024 Philippines Package Details

:cool::clearmask::diveflag::clearmask::cool:
Hello,
We loved our trip with you to Philippines in 2016. That trip had the option for going early or staying late at the same prorated pricing , does that apply here???

Hello,
We loved our trip with you to Philippines in 2016. That trip had the option for going early or staying late at the same prorated pricing , does that apply here???
How nice to hear! I'm checking on that for you.

Hello,
Yes, Atlantis is willing to extend the package for our members. I sent you the details in a DM. Let me know if I can be of any other assistance. Hope to see you there! :wink:

At this time of the year, anyone know what we can expect for water temperature and exposure suit needs?

At this time of the year, anyone know what we can expect for water temperature and exposure suit needs?
I'll be posting the travel, packing, resort, and diving thread near the end of September to give everyone plenty of time to prepare.

Out of curiosity, has everyone made flight reservations and if going thru LAX, what times and dates going and returning?

Back
Top Bottom