Rabbit Scuba Pattaya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are right, a friend of mine has confirmed the owner of Rabbit Scuba is ex Dive South East Asia.

Well that says it all DSEA is now probably the worst shop in Pattaya. If this new shop is run along the same lines, definitely one to avoid.

---------- Post added March 25th, 2014 at 12:14 PM ----------

Certainly anything but luxury, but luxury boats are not what I am looking for. Simply a good days diving conducted safely is all I require. But do feel cheated somewhat after such a day when yet again I have been lied to. As for the 'Chef', very greasy fried chicken, rice and some pineaple. Nothing you can't buy to a better standard on any Pattaya street corner for about 30 bhat. Who ever cooked what I had, if they are a chef, they need to go for re training.

Is it Mermaids boat Rabbit are using? Or DSEA boat? To their credit when I went with DSEA in the past their boat was OK, certainly one of the better ones in the area, just a great pity how it is operated.

Well that says it all DSEA is now probably the worst shop in Pattaya. If this new shop is run along the same lines, definitely one to avoid.

---------- Post added March 25th, 2014 at 12:14 PM ----------

Is it Mermaids boat Rabbit are using? Or DSEA boat? To their credit when I went with DSEA in the past their boat was OK, certainly one of the better ones in the area, just a great pity how it is operated.

It was definitely Mermaids boat, been on it before. Cant help but recognise the chain gang of 'instructors' loading and unloading the kit. Quite amusing in it's own way.

Well it looks like Rabbit Scuba has ceased operations. Went past their shop a few days ago and the place was empty.
Didn't last long. Anyone know what happened?

Hardly surprising.
My only comment would be that of surprise they lasted any more than a few weeks, But they actually were in operation over 1 year.
Quite a few shops in the Pattaya area have closed the last couple of years, there always seemed to be far too many almost empty boats going out, should help the remaining ones be more successfull.

Back
Top Bottom