1 DIN to 2 DIN adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCrecdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

After diving I'd like to soak 2 DIN regs under pressure hooked up to the same DIN valve pony tank. I'm trying to find an adapter to do this but didn't get anything much at all using the old Google. Does such contraption exist?
As always looking for a good deal but one that won't explode in my face when charging the setup.

Thanks for any pointers!

Hi,

After diving I'd like to soak 2 DIN regs under pressure hooked up to the same DIN valve pony tank.
Sure.......
The easiest and cheapest is the DGX H valve setup like mine below on a 13cuft pony, About $90. There also is a Y valve in europe but not sure the source.

Here is the full explanation Post on ScubaBoard

20210716_173900.jpg

Sure.......
The easiest and cheapest is the DGX H valve setup like mine below on a 13cuft pony, About $90. There also is a Y valve in europe but not sure the source.

Here is the full explanation Post on ScubaBoard

View attachment 787476
Thanks but this means I'd be diving with that valve also which I don't want to do. I'd be using the same pony to dive and rinse. One less cylinder to fill and inspect...

just got to make sure 300 BAR works for you...

You could get the parts and build one.... Try the plumbing section of the suppliers of compressor parts...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom