$1 eBay opening bid: 1 week at Beach House on CoCoView- Roatan Children's Fund

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
It becomes available for bidding at 11:00 AM P.D.T. on Friday 3rd and runs through thru Monday 13th at 11:00 AM P.D.T. I'll post the eBay link when it begins!

Every penny goes to the "Roatan Children's Fund" Charity 501(c)(3)

http://www.roatanchildrensfund.com/ <- Click the link and learn more about RCF, donate with PayPal if you would like

Picture15-2.png

Picture16-2.png

Picture17-2.png

Last edited:
Why do I have a pain in my wallet??
This should be interesting Doc, not likely I will win but I will be in the fray.

Last edited:
Bruce and I stayed in Casa Flamenco back in December. It is one of the nicest and roomiest on Playa Miguel. We were in them all haning Roathan Children's Fund calendars. It has a big kitchen and dining room. There are french doors all around and an open living room with nice ocean breezes, etc. We found no need for the AC, as there are screened in porches all around. There is a nice two-story look out with hammock that looks out over the reef, perfect for that evening sunset watching. It also has a washer/dryer so you can do laundry before you leave if you so desire.

OK, it's up to $1025 with less than 2 days to go.

I have stayed in Lynn's beach house and we have been inside all the others in Playa Miguel. Casa Flamingo is by far the nicest beach house. It is spacious, and every room has one or more screened in porches. Open it all up and the breeze is wonderful.

Lynn keeps it well furnished because she uses it herself several times per year. It has wireless Internet, cable TV (if you really want to watch TV), a washer and dryer and lots of space in the 'frig to keep your Salva Vida cold. There is a large dining table so you can sit and relax over dinner, snacks or just play a board game. She has a lot of books. Take one to the elevated gazebo and lay in the hammock while listening to the waves break on the reef. Or just take a nap up there... There is even a BBQ if you want to do some charcoal cooking, and a picnic table.

The Playa Miguel staff will pre-stock you with food and beverages before you arrive. Just send them your list. As you run low, just tell them what you need and it will be there the next day.

The two bedrooms very comfortably sleep four, and there is a large futon in the living room as well. The master suite even has a jacuzzi tub!

Anyone ready to up the bid now? Remember it's for the kids!

well, i was first bidder, but i didn't expect to win. not working for the last 2 years means not a lot of discretionary funds - still, it was fun to try!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom