10 lb. Challenge #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting on a Pilates ball while here on the computer. Figure it is a good way to keep moving without the sweat!

Scuba_Jenny:
I bet you still have a stash of stuff. Ya know, why don't you donate it to this years INVASION??:D :D
I forgot about that. I do have a stash of stuff.... :rofl3:

Let's see... My son needed a snorkel, Tracy has a new wet suit, everyone needs an extra mask and extra dive light, traded one of the gift certs for a day of diving, still have a couple of gift certs... maybe I will donate that for the next challenge.

You should just be glad I didn't go up and get the camera when my number was first called. I was sure by then, there would be tar and feathers waiting for me :D

I'm in... last Thursday's weight it is!

Finally, after my scale being stuck for 2+ weeks, I lost 1.5 lbs toward this 10 lb challenge.

I'm in also. A few of us weigh at work on Thursdays. I'll start with last Thursday's weight. Have to look good for Key Largo in April.

Fairy.. you are blowing me away!!!

welcome CBlue :wavey:

I hate the stuck scale.... work your ***** off only to gain 2 pounds.. Ah well I didn't get fat in a week, I won't be skinny in a week

almitywife:
Fairy.. you are blowing me away!!!

welcome CBlue :wavey:
Listen to this Almity. I'm down another .5 lb. You know what I discovered. My 1 cup of cereal in the morning was more like 1 1/2 cups. My 1/2 cup of frozen yogurt in the evening was more like 1 1/2 cups. No wonder I wasn't losing anything. My calorie count was way off. That's a reminder. Check portions every now and then. After eyeballing things for a while, my eyeballs got bigger. :rofl3:

So now, I'm down 2 lbs for the challenge!!!

Good job FairyB... They say 2 lbs a week is a great goal...

CheddarChick:
Good job FairyB... They say 2 lbs a week is a great goal...
Thanks Cheddar. Down another .5 today. That's 2.5 lbs for the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom