10 Lb Challenge #5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard it through the grape vine that ^you^ lost 12 lbs for this challenge! Congratulations ^you^!

PM me and let me know where to send the prize!

Again, congrats to everyone! And, especially ^you^!

CoolTech:
I heard it through the grape vine that ^you^ lost 12 lbs for this challenge! Congratulations ^you^!

You were misinformed!!

I've only lost 2 lbs.

Have a wonderfull April fools day!! I think I'll wait a day or 2 before posting again :wink:

CoolTech:

Ha ha ha, as long as we are adding numbers in front of the 2 why not add 2 or 3..ha ha ha....Yes indeed it was only 2 and this morning I am down another .6, I had hoped to make it a nice round even 30 by the end of March, but oh well, I will take the 29

Tavi:
You were misinformed!!

I've only lost 2 lbs.

Have a wonderfull April fools day!! I think I'll wait a day or 2 before posting again :wink:
Hey, I'm the real FB.:rofl3:

I should have gotten in on this.

On February 24th I was at 218.5.

On March 6th I was 209.

Today I weighed in at 199 even. First time below 200 since 1999.

Body fat went from 29% to 22%, I've dropped 5 inches off my waist, and am up to running 5 miles 3x a week, rowing an hour twice a week, and lifting 2-3 times a week.

Ideal weight for me is probably 185, I'm trying to limit my weight loss to 2-3 pounds a week now.

I've lost so much weight I had to tighten up my hog harness on my backplates. My trim is different because I'm not buoyant in my upper body, and chicks are digging me.

Thought I'd share, I'm pretty stoked.

Okay.... I officially hate my scale.

Weighed myself twice this morning, a few minutes apart. Didn't eat anything,etc. - just brushed my hair.

I am either 1 pound down for the challenge, or 1.5 above my starting weight. It can't make up it's mind. Grrr.

What ever happened to our Challenge? I actually think I won it but didn't want the mug. Where do we stand?

Back
Top Bottom