10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
nah... IF i loose it first, then i step aside for the 2nd 10lb looser so come-on Fairy!!!! you can do it!!!!
I'm in, and guess what? I'm up 1/2 lb. :rofl3: Well, this week will be better.

weighin is each thursday - a new thread will start with that dates weighins and news and it will be in the SB Challange thread

hehehe - sounds like youre very excited!!! maybe got some great positive news to share :D

almitywife:
weighin is each thursday - a new thread will start with that dates weighins and news and it will be in the SB Challange thread

hehehe - sounds like youre very excited!!! maybe got some great positive news to share :D
Hey, I lost a lb. I think this is the 7th time I've lost the same lb. though.:rofl3:

7 lbs and counting this month... :D

I think this new challenge I joined jinxed me :( Every week I have shown a loss at my Weight Watchers meetings but this week, the first week in 14 weeks that I actually had a gain. :confused: Ok time to get back on track. Since I got back from Cozumel its been so hard to get back into that excersie routine.

Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom