100 Dives this year Wooo Hooo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toolbox-13:
What a milestone! I look forward to my 100th dive, too (but not my 100th dive in a year- that won't be happening anytime soon)!

k4man:
Was your last post on this thread a typo then?

I went from dive #39 on July 31 of this year (1st dive of the year) to #59 last Wednesday and I have had to cut myself off! No more diving until Sept 6th when my LDS is giving me free air and transport to help with a class!

Okay... maybe I'll go again before then. I've found that doing 3 dives per trip adds up dang fast!

Where do you go when you dive?

WhoooooHOOOOOOOOOOO.... yes it was very cool hitting 100 this year for both of us!! We dove the same place that we dove together the first time (yeah yeah I know that romantic dribble for some of you but it was great for us).

It's great that we have so many places to dive in our back yard!! It's also great that I have someone that is so willing to throw himself into water to find out if it's a good place for us to dive....OK GIS_GAL I am spoiled... I know that she is going to say that I am. So I confess....

:)

Congrats on the dives! I only wish I lived close enough to water to get that many in a year. Good job on helping promote the rest of us divers by cleaning up behind others too.

FD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom