€1000 to make the donkey laugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ripngrind

Registered
Reaction score
This tourist walks into a small Irish pub in the arsehole of nowhere.
He orders a pint sits down and notices a donkey with his head through a half door. There is a sign above the donkeys head that says €1000 for any one who can make the Donkey laugh.
So he asks the barman whats the story, and the barman says its €20 a go, and if you make the donkey laugh you win €1000, your not allowed to touch the donkey and to date nobody has suceeded.

So he pays his €20 and wanders over to the donkey, Whispers in his ear and immediately the donkey bursts out laughing, and laughs for 5 mins solid.
The tourist collects his €1000.

About a year later the same tourist walks into the same bar.
This time the sign says €1000 to make the donkey cry.
Sure enough he asks the bar man whats the story and its pritty much the same, €20 a go, and if you make the donkey Cry you win €1000, your not allowed to touch the donkey and to date nobody has suceeded.

So he pays his €20 goes over to the donkey.
The barman having lost to this punter the previous year watches closely. In the half-light of the pub he sees the tourist whisper in the donkeys ear, then after some shuffling round the man walks away and the donkey burst out crying, and is inconsolable by all the locals.

So as the Barman is paying the tourist he asks "him how did you make him laugh last year and cry this year."
The tourist says “ Well last year I told the donkey my package was bigger than than his, and he burst out laughing, This year I showed him!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom