1995 sunbird neptune 202 walkaround

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fldiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, as much as I hate to do this, up for sale is my 1995 Neptune 202 W/A. Boat has a 150 Evinrude OceanPro V6 outboard, stainless prop, 400lb cap. dive ladder, cuddy with porta-potty, bimini top, EAGLE gps/fishfinder combo color screen, UNIDEN vhf radio, 8ft ant., MagicLoader aluminum trailer. Probably alot more that I forgot to mention but feeling a bit emotional right now and the ol' brain isnt working real good! Runs perfect, starts everytime, good compression, shifts perfect. Always flushed with salt eliminator and rinsed/washed after every outing. Has two tank racks in rear also. Come get it quick!! $5950 Jeff 321-287-7670 Located in East Orlando/Avalon Park area.

Attachments

• boat 001.jpg
    boat 001.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 351
  • boat 005.jpg
    boat 005.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 252
  • boat 010.jpg
    boat 010.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 265
  • boat 007.jpg
    boat 007.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 276
  • boat 003.jpg
    boat 003.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 279
Dude, if that was in California... It sure looks like you took great care of it. Best of luck selling it.

How many hours on the engine & is it a 1995 also(ie same as boat)??.........Also, age of trailer??.TIA..

The engine is a 95 also. Has been rebuilt before I bought it though. Boat has about 500 hrs on it. And I am not ashamed to say they are 95% salt water hours. Always rinsed and flushed, everything greased and silicone sprayed. You can eat off the engine of this boat. I traded the original trailer for this one last yr. I think this trailer is a 97 or 98 model. Just put brand new hubs on it 2 weeks ago before I took it to the Keys.

Another $11000 for the bike!! lol Didnt realize the bike was visible in the pics!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom