1st dive in my new Pinnacle EVO2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Finally, after placing the order in April, I got to dive in my new Pinnacle EVO2 drysuit today. It was worth the wait! To have never taken a drysuit course, I think I did pretty good. I only went down to about 20ft. at a local lake north of Atlanta and popped air into it as it got a little too tight on me on my descents and finally at the bottom. Feet were a little floaty on me, but nothing I couldn't handle for now. I have wanted to perfect my frog kick anyway. I didn't have or practice any inversions, not yet. I has been so hot, all I could wear was a T-shirt and shorts and my cotton sports socks. I'll get real undergarments soon. Only thing that was a little damp was the T-shirt. I think that was sweat or condensation.

Suit vented good on practice ascents. The seals are really tough, like inner tube rubber, should last a long time. Jack at Divers Supply did a good job of trimming them. All in all, I'm glad I went with the Pinnacle EVO2, one tough drysuit. I can't wait to dive it again. Just wish it was little cooler for suiting up. July is not drysuit time in most places, especially in Georgia. Great investment for year around diving though. If you are in the market for a drysuit, check this one out.

If you ordered custom. It will take a while, probably 6-8 weeks. Stock should be about 2 weeks.
You will really like it. Diving dry is different, but fun in it's own way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom