1st Double Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its been a while, but I finally finished the project!

New stuff: band clamp, duckbill eliminator, seats, gaskets, diaphragm, 2 springs, one way valve assemblies, long yoke, banjo, 3 way splitter.

I took it into the pool tonight and it breaths fairly well. The position of the can really makes a big difference. Looking forward to trying it out in open water!

Are you going to join us at Sand Dog in May?? Perfect place to do your first OW dives with it.

Ive been diving my PHRAMHPR at Catalina - awesome reg and with the VDH harness an BP set up - extremely comfortable as well. The new divers love looking / oooing and ahhhhing at the set up - taking it to Tobago - 19 days and a wake up

What is a " PHRAMHPR " ?

Bill
dead dog

Are you going to join us at Sand Dog in May?? Perfect place to do your first OW dives with it.
At Alexander? Put me down as a tentative 'yes'.

What is a " PHRAMHPR " ?

Bill
dead dog

PHRAMHPR= a Royal Aquamaster that has had a Phoenix first stage and a HPR second stage added to it.

At Alexander? Put me down as a tentative 'yes'.

We are doing Blue Springs on Sat and Alexander on Sunday Here is a link to the thread on VDH. Vintage Double Hose
All are welcome, even if you dive those funny skinny hose regs. :) Most of us bring several DH regs so there is always one to borrow, both old regs and I am quite certain there will be several Krakens there as well. Some of the best DH divers I know of will be there so it's a great place to get some tips on diving the regs from those who do it on a regular basis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom