2,000,000 gal sewage spill in pt loma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShakaZulu:
I just hope I don't swim into Mr Poopie, then I'l be fine............ Hey, if not, we'll have a hell of ScubaBoard BBQ.[/url]

Hey Shuckie Who-Do,

I think the official name is the Lumpy California Fecal Fish ( Dropus Floatus Stinkinini)

John-Boy

ShakaZulu:
Nice, I'm sure Terry will love some pics of that one...........how do you keep them still though???

Easy - just grab 'em, pin 'em down, and hold 'em still long enough to take a picture! Don't worry about stink traveling underwater - you're wearing a mask and your nose is covered.

I'd advise against any attempts to spearfish them, however...

You all better be there! I have 72 hamburgers and buns that someone has to eat!!! :wink:

Ann Marie:
You all better be there! I have 72 hamburgers and buns that someone has to eat!!! :wink:

What's a little raw sewage between friends? I will be there no matter what, Ann Marie!!

jennifer

Reeveseye:
Are you people trying to tell me that "Brown nudibranch" is not a legitimate entry in the "Sightings" section of my dive log?!?
Uh huh... uh huh... Hey Beavis... he said "dive log" :D

divebuddysean:
How many heads of lettuce, tomatos, and red onions should I get to go with those 72 burgers?

I haven't got a clue. I would guess 4 heads of lettuce, 10 tomatos, and 7 red onions????

Gomer Piles:
Is one bag of coals gonna be enough you think?

It would have to be a BIG bag of coals

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom