2 Football questions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
#1 Have you ever been to a Super Bowl?
#2 What is the most you would pay to go to a Super Bowl?

Natasha once bubbled...
#1 Have you ever been to a Super Bowl?
#2 What is the most you would pay to go to a Super Bowl?

#1 No
#2 As much as I have in my bank account if the Saints or Dolphins were in it

jonnythan once bubbled...

#1 No
#2 As much as I have in my bank account if the Saints or Dolphins were in it

Oh no...not the Dolphins...ug LOL

#1 No but I wish I did when it was here
#2 As much as I could get my parents to dole out!

1 - I consider the "Super-Bowl" Bristol Motor Speedway.....and no, I've never been.

2 - NASCAR's Super-bowl event is the Daytona 500....also...never been

3 - I'd pay damn near anything to go (face value for tickets starts around 100 bills for each event) to either of them....since I want to go so badly.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
1 - I consider the "Super-Bowl" Bristol Motor Speedway.....and no, I've never been.

Heck, you can drive that "Super-Bowl" every Christmas. At least I assume that they are still doing a Christmas light show and letting people drive the track there. They did for several years when I lived nearby.

As to the other Super Bowl...
1. Nope. Never been
2. I'm not a huge fan, so I wouldn't pay much - face value for tickets if I could get them, otherwise I'd just watch it on TV for the commercials.

1. No.

2. I'd require a large payment to subject myself to it. I'd much rather dive.

They sent 4 guys to the Superbowl with something like $1,000 cash and orders to get into the Superbowl, using any means necessary.

The closest one guy could do was get in halfway through the 4th quarter.

Details are fuzzy, but it was an interesting article.

Super Bowl is Corporate America Day. Let them have it. They pay way too much for commericals. Then the want-a-be big corporations buy up big blocks of tickets and give them out to their special customers.

I'm a dealer for Frigidaire air conditioning products. The company that makes Frigidaire is Nordyne. I'm sure Nordyne buys a block of tickets. But I am sure that those tickets are given out way up the line from me. My distributor's distributor might get 2 tickets.

But one of the most fun times that I had was at my son's Super Bowl Party when the Patriots won the Super Bowl the year before last. It's the betting, the parties the yelling and the shouting that makes the Super Bowl. If I was at the Super Bowl all by myself I bet it wouldn't be a lot of fun.

1. Never been. My home team (Eagles) don't make too many appearances...

2. Would have gone last year had the Birds made it. Cousin in SoCal w/ tix (would have been free). Not willing to pay too much - maybe $500. As a season tix holder, I'm in the lottery for tix (face value) if we ever get there.:(

#1. Never been
#2 Bengals will never make it
#3 Would pay probably up to 2K for a pair of tickets

Back
Top Bottom