Sold! 2 sets of Sherwood Brut regulators

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you need a full set of basic but functional and reliable backup regulators, pool regulators or teaching regulators here's a good choice. Sherwood Brut first stage with sherwood second stage and IDI octopus.

I got them used in a scuba gear bulk sale and they haven't been dived since. I opened them to inspect and relubricate. They are in excellent conditions showing no corrosion or salt deposit. IP tested show stable 130 and 140 psi. Orings are relubricated and bubble tested.

60 each set or 100 for two sets obo.

Located in Los Angeles. I am cleaning up my garage and may post other dive gears for sale.

Legal disclaimer: Just like all used dive gears trades, they are sold "as is". The buyer needs to have proper training to use them, should have them inspected by professionals and understand that the use of any scuba equipment carries potentially serious risk of death and/or injury.

IMG_20240310_130153.jpg
IMG_20240310_130322.jpg
IMG_20240310_130348.jpg
IMG_20240310_130359.jpg
IMG_20240310_130419.jpg

Hey DLAO, assuming that I'm buying what's pictured, I'll take both sets of them for your asking price... Sending you a PM in a few minutes so we can work out the payment details and shipping up to the Seattle area... Thanks!

PM sent......

PS.... when I said "what is pictured" ........I totally get that the IP gauge is not part of this deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom