2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A bit slow finding this...

From the Left Coast.......

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

(Net Doc, I have seen lots of Gator stickers and magnets around....and we welcome fellow Gators who want to come out, watch a game with the locals, do a bit of diving.....)

It's amazing how any Florida fan can feel confident about their record. I guess when you beat up Troy and W. Kentucky, you've got a lot to brag about. I'm sure LSU, or any other SEC team, is shaking in their boots.

Here's your NEW LSU Fight Song

[FONT=&quot]Hey! Fightin' Tigers! You’re in our way! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hey! Fightin' Tigers! You’ll lose today! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You've got the big head, You know how to whine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You’re gonna lose the the ball when you hit our wall [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And trip right on the line. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You're gonna miss that touchdown [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ru-u-un! For your life! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Make Mike the Tiger stand right up and CRY. Whaaaaaaaa! !! !! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Give it all of your might as you lose tonight, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And keep the goal in view, Victory for Them Thar Gators!!! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:D :D :D[/FONT]​

looks like you're might sure...I'm thinking we need to make a little friendly wager, say 50k, seriously.......

I believe we also just kicked the poo out of a certain Knoxville team....:wink:

Looks like not everyone sees it your way, you need to turn off ESPN......click the link.......

NCAA Projected Standings

Looks like not everyone sees it your way, you need to turn off ESPN......click the link.......

Link agrees that we beat TENN, maybe I missing something... I suspect you're making a statement about LSU. I will admit, I have set aside Oct 6 as a NON-DIVING Saturday (or at least a single crack of dawn dive Saturday so I can be home in time...). I'll hand it to you - LSU looks pretty strong. But as all SEC fans know, it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. I have watched UF get their collective butt kicked by unranked teams more times than I care to discuss, and I know the same is true of - ahem - other SEC teams.

Being on this side of the country, I just want SOME SEC TEAM - if not UF, ya'll will do - to take it home this year!!!! (diplomacy, ain't it nice?)

and so rages the battle...

SEC vs Pac-10

and... anyone think LSU will cover the spread against South Carolina, 16.5 pts the last time I looked?

"...And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

How 'bout that Tebow!!! He's like having 2 men on the field! :D 166 yards rushing and 262 yards passing with 4 total TDs.

But my hat is off to Ole Miss! They surely wanted the win today: more than the Gators I think. If it weren't for Super Tim, we would have been TOAST! I think he is Heisman material.

Back
Top Bottom