2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess they are going to have to change predictions about my Wildcats!!!

Kentucky 42 Arkansas 29
That was an impressive win. Mucho Congo Rats!

Guess they are going to have to change predictions about my Wildcats!!!

Kentucky 42 Arkansas 29

Don't get too excited.........Arkansas suxs(btw, that's why Louisiana has never fallen into the Gulf of Mexico)...Hey, I'm flying into Lexington the Fri before the LSU- KY game......You going????...if so, we need to plan a little get together.........also, click the link & check out the defensive national stats thru 4 weeks............GEAUX TIGERS...........

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&site=org

How 'bout that Tebow!!! He's like having 2 men on the field! :D 166 yards rushing and 262 yards passing with 4 total TDs.

But my hat is off to Ole Miss! They surely wanted the win today: more than the Gators I think. If it weren't for Super Tim, we would have been TOAST! I think he is Heisman material.

rotflm6ao.........how many yards you thinking your boy will have against LSU???........I'll be back to check the mail..........Oh, btw, check the latest AP top 10......

Great game watching Georgia vs. Alabama. Ended in overtime with Georgia winning.

2007 NCAA Football Rankings - Week 4
AP Top 25

1. USC (43) 3-0 1,601
2. LSU (22) 4-0 1,580
3. Oklahoma 4-0 1,456
4. Florida 4-0 1,417
5. West Virginia 4-0 1,388
6. California 4-0 1,263

14. Kentucky 4-0 708
15. Georgia 3-1 631 <---- up after win over Alabama

18. South Florida 3-0 539 <--- who ever thought you'd see them here?

22. Alabama 3-1 265 <--- down after loss from Georgia

that made my week,beating alabama at home,now if georgia can beat florida at the neutral field.:11:

If only we had shown up for the first half. :(

Good game though. Down to the last 30 seconds.

great game.

I thought that FL pulled out a great one with that last second time out that barely made it in. Having to kick that winning Field Goal again could have done the Tigers in....

They didn't show up much of the 3rd quarter either, but by golly somebody
lit a rocket under Tebow the 4th quarter. I was pretty sure Auburn was screwed!

Couple of really bad calls by the refs though that should have been reviewable.

One was against Auburn on punt return (by Florida) where they didn't give him room to catch the ball. It was obvious in the reply he paused some and the guy still caught the ball and wasn't touched so no obvious interference. So say Tubberville was 'pisseed' is an understatement.

Seconds was on Auburn's 2nd touchdown. I could have sworn that I saw that right knee go down before the ball went across the goal-line.

Of course I'll gladly trade our touchdown penalty for the punt catch penalty. :D

I don't know how much Florida will fall in the Polls. Maybe to 11 or 12 at the worst, but more likely perhaps 7 or 8 ?

As for Auburn, will this get them back in the polls after two losses? maybe... but maybe not... Maybe with one loss they'd be in for sure, but with two the best they can hope for is 17 or 18 I'm guessing, but more likely 22 or 24 perhaps.

But this proves that Auburns got when it takes when they can put it all together. Now the question is can they do that for the rest of the year....

WAR EAGLE!!!!

After our loss to Mississippi State I said:

Today was not our day, but knowing Auburn we are liable to have a crappy season and only show up to ruin what could have been perfect seasons for Florida and LSU. I do hope we show up for those games and all the rest of the season.
[/quote]

I was at last weekend's game and witnessed my team's arrival after half time. I'm not sure where they had been for the first three and a half games of the season but it does seem like they finally decided to come play ball.

After South Florida's upset of West Virginia today, Auburn's loss to them in overtime doesn't look quite so bad. And thankfully our coach learned from that game to go ahead and try to win in regulation rather than going to overtime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom