2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just glad the game was at home. Could have been different otherwise.

Like the first scratch on a new car the first loss is the hardest. Several weeks ago I had predicted to my friends that Kentucky was the team with the best chance to upset LSU. When you come off a big emotional win against Florida with a #1 target on your back you can expect a letdown plus injuries are starting to catch up with us. LSU made too many mistakes at crucial times and receivers continued to drop catchable balls. I think we should be able run the table the rest of the year. It ain'tt over till it's over.

It was a good game. I personally hope the next set of cats you play are too much for you, as well.

Kentucky definitely made some noise today. :D

I got a good laugh out of their QB Andre Woodson said last night after the game

“It proved we’re a team that obviously earns a lot more respect now,” Woodson said. “We’ve come a long way from being a doormat in the SEC to competing with the best teams in the SEC and getting some wins.”

You've got to give him extra points for honesty.

hE played during the doormat years. Has to feel good to stick with a team that everyone made fun of to of who is gaining major respect.

Come on Gators

The LSU Kentucky game was a prime example of the mind can will the body to do what it normally isn't capable of. Kentucky is a good team but they were playing above their normal capability, LSU was playing below their normal capability. Take the power of the mind out of the game and LSU wins. I saw this coming weeks ago, I was not the lease bit surprised. If LSU had played almost anyone other than Florida the week before the outcome would have been different. You can train the body to do the right things and repeat all the things you need to do to win a thousand times but you can't control the emotional part of the game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom