2008 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went to the Dry Tortugas.... had some great diving.

a report will be coming.... with some pics.

You going to try the Spree there next year???..she's heading there for good after this fall & Ike cleanup on the Texas Gulf coast......

heh... I'm still here.... but just got back into town.

been on a little diving marathon. 21 dives in 3 1/2 days.

so was dead tired when I got back yesterday. Planned on watching the Auburn vs LSU game last night (TIVO'd it), but was too dang tired.

Just stop watching with about 4 minutes left to the game and you will thoroghly enjoy it, but those last four-five minutes will make an Auburn fan sick.

You going to try the Spree there next year???..she's heading there for good after this fall & Ike cleanup on the Texas Gulf coast......
I went on the Spree to the Flower Gardens last year. I enjoyed that boat and crew, not to mention the great diving.

I went on the Spree to the Flower Gardens last year. I enjoyed that boat and crew, not to mention the great diving.

Never been on the Spree but have been out on the Fling twice, summer of '07 & this past August....I can see there'll be more 'pressure' on it now that the Spree is gone, but our dive shop usually gets the whole boat now so shouldn't be too much of a problem... I'll have to just decide earlier when I want to go vs 2 or 3 weeks ahead of time......

Last edited:
UT is the team I don't get. I thought this would be their break out year, yet Fulmer may be on his way out.

Not unless the board of regents wants to eat that contract extension he signed until 2011 this summer. :shakehead:

Anyone see this from the Florida Tennessee game this past weekend?

pictured is Tennessee player Josh McNeil untieing his opponents shoe-strings while he was pinned in a pile after the tackle...

notice he's even doing it right beside the ref..... jeeez.....

ddd74b620ae6ebf46dae7ec8af0afbd1.jpg

Or how about the 57 Vandy frat brothers arrested after the Vandy game.?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0924083vandy1.html

(what's even more amazing is that who knew that Vandy had 57 fans that went to the game? :confused:)

:D

My sympathies to all Gator and Dawg fans. Geau Tigers.

My sympathies to all Gator and Dawg fans. Geau Tigers.

Keep the SEC alive LSU. We fell pretty hard with Georgia in the polls. No doubt both teams will recover some but ugh...In the SEC you just have to expect that one wierd quirky loss when you are a top team but so many in one weekend across the board was jaw dropping lol.

Roll Tide!!!

I will give it to Georgia, they didn't quit fighting until it was over. Most teams I think would of quit.

Back
Top Bottom