2009 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And there is news of a Lexus loaner car crashed by Kiffin that he was quite possibly DUI at the time and had female companions in the car and left the scene and on and on and on...

It will be interesting how this story unravels.

Tenn. should count their blessings that this sleaze and his buddies are gone!

Smokey could coach the team as long as Kiffin is GONE!!!

And there is news of a Lexus loaner car crashed by Kiffin that he was quite possibly DUI at the time and had female companions in the car and left the scene and on and on and on...
!

I found it odd that in a Sports Illustrated interview that he referred to something "her" bedroom instead of "their" bedroom.

it implied to me that they had seperate bedrooms. which made me wonder if there were troubles..... :popcorn:

would you pay $160 for Tim Tebow's autograph?

:popcorn:

Time Tebow autograph going for $160 for his charity foundation

Tebow autograph to go for $160
20100207175547977844000-gyi-210x210.jpg

07:37 AM ET 02.26 | To get Time Tebow's autograph, it will cost you. Tebow will be at Palm Beach Autographs at the Avenues Mall from 1-5 p.m. Saturday, March 6, to sign autographs and pose for photos. The fee is $160, with a large portion of the proceeds going toward the Tim Tebow Foundation, which the organization's Web site says wants to bring faith and hope to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need. "It's a very scary sticker price, but once I say that a portion of the proceeds are going to the Tim Tebow Foundation it kind of softens everyone," said Martin Buckley, Palm Beach Autographs' Jacksonville store manager.

Florida Times-Union

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom