2010-11: Nov 3-13 or Nov 3-16 The BEST of Indonesia!, 10days, 13days....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabjs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is a trip that I am going on that is posted over at singledivers, I have no financial interest in the the trip, I am just going on it, singledivers provides a good solution for buddy less divers to avoid single supplements. It might be yet be open to the general public, but I understand that on the 26th it will be.

Manado & Lembeh Straits Package Overview:

SHORTER OPTION: Nov 3-13, 2010 'shorter pkg' (1 nt Singapore, 5 nts 4 days diving Manado, 3 nts 2 days diving Lembeh & 1 nt Singapore $2065 d/o for 4 boat dives a day Manado & 3 boat dives Lembeh + Unlimited Shorediving Lembeh)
PLUS: Air from SFO to Manado $1425 (see early booking discount of $100 off air!)
TOTAL: $2065 + $1425 = $3490 + Hotel Option(s) for Singapore both inbound and outbound (approx $50 to $225)
or
LONGER OPTION: Nov 3-16, 2010 'longer pkg' (1 nt Singapore, 5 nts 4 days diving Manado, 5 nts 4 days diving Lembeh & 1 nt Singapore $2400 d/o for 4 boat dives a day Manado & 3 boat dives Lembeh + Unlimited Shorediving Lembeh)
PLUS: Air from SFO to Manado $1425 (see early booking discount of $100 off air!)
TOTAL: $2400 + $1425 = $3825 + Hotel Option(s) for Singapore both inbound and outbound (approx $50 to $225)
or
CUSTOM OPTION: Nov 3-16++, 2010 (1 nt Singapore, 5 nts 4 days diving Manado, 5 nts 4 days diving Lembeh & 1 nt Singapore $TBD d/o for 4 boat dives a day Manado & 3 boat dives Lembeh + Unlimited Shorediving Lembeh + Extra Days Lembeh or connection to another destination.)
TOTAL: $TBD + $1425 or your choice of add'l air options = $TBD + Hotel Option(s) for Singapore both inbound and outbound (approx $50 to $225)

In case you didn't realize, my experience was that you don't have to pay single supplements unless you want the room to yourself. If you are willing to bunk with a stranger, then you just pay normal price. I've had a trip work out to have my own room without paying the supplement because there wasn't a full boat. YMMV

Diving in Manado?....I think I would head down to Lembeh or over to Bangka to spend my time diving.

Scott, you're still alive and diving!

Scott, you're still alive and diving!

Yeah...but have not dove since April:depressed: and will not be diving until Indo in November:cool2:...still thinking of Kona next month...but it has to do with that money thing!

So how is Catalina? ever make it to the Philippines this last year?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom