2010 Great Lakes Shipwreck Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr B

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey

I just thought I would let everyone know that there is now a substantial amount of information on the programs and presenters showing at this year's festival on the website and that tickets are now available for purchase online:
The 2010 Great Lakes Shipwreck Festival

Thanks

Rick

Gonna be there with Bells on! If you are going Make sure you wear your Divers Incorporated or White Star Quarry swag to get an great surprise!

I hope to see you there!

Rich

Was fun... some good presentations.

I'll be sure to wear my WSQ shirt :)

FINALLY!

All their links used to go nowhere. We usually get a booth but no one is responding to requests.

Try here: GLSF 2010 Booth Info Request... Or PM me for Russell's email address - he is your man.

Thanks, I dug up Tony Gramers' e-mail and we have our check in the mail and a booth reserved. This can be frustrating, haven't missed a Shipwreck Festival in 10 years but it is sure getting harder. It's sad to see this great event hanging on the dedication of so few but this is the reality of todays world.

Joe,
call me if there are any issues and I will ask someone to call you directly from the show.

See you there...

Rich

Thanks Rich. I riffled through my past e-mail's and found one from Tony in 2008 and his e-mail still worked! He took care of my problem post-haste. I, and others, were actually trying to send e-mail to the "request information" link on their web page...I think a black hole got them.

Glad to see Ralph Wilbanks will be there. Is he searching in Lake Michigan again this year?

Back
Top Bottom